The biggest challenge of our Digital School Cilsy product is how to make sure that our graduated student can be hired by company. Your main challenge as a Career Development Specialist is focus on that, helping our alumni to get their dream job as fast as possible.
- Design and execute various career programs for our alumni of Digital Cilsy School product.
- Manage, monitor, and ensure all aspects of the career program being executed successfully. The career programs that are made can be in the form of: Managing webinar to increase our alumni’s skills, connecting our alumni to company and government, finding career opportunity via online/offline channel, proposing our alumni to various company, etc.
- Work with feedback, customer experience, marketing and product teams to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the career programs that have been implemented.
- Make monthly reporting related to the effectiveness of the career programs that have been implemented
- Interactive communicator.
- Love to make connection with people.
- Highly fast pro-active person, not slow reactive person.
- Understand how to using Social Media.
- Understand how to using Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate in a team environment
- Able to multi-task with careful attention to detail.
- Have Bachelor Degree in Public Relation/Communication is more preferred.
- Have experience in project managing or public relation related job is more preferred.
- Attractive appearance, woman preferred.
- Have technical skills or technical industy knowledge, such as programming is a plus.
Only Resumes with cover letter and portfolio are considered.
PERKS & BENEFIT
- Remote Work
- Regular Holiday
- Free Lunch, Sports, Health Facility
- Stock Option
Cilsy Fiolution is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by PT. Cilsy Fiolution Indonesia.
Your personal data will be retained by Cilsy Fiolution as long as Cilsy Fiolution determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment, other potential employment opportunities at Cilsy Fiolution (for a period of two years from our last recruiting interaction with you) or as part of of your employment (if applicable).