AND LAUNCH IT AGAIN
- Devops Engineers are IT professionals who collaborate with software developers, testers, product owners, and Sysops to manage code releases. They cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test.
- Responsible for multitasking and dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time, Dev-ops Engineers must be extremely flexible.
- You won’t be alone, so working as a team is a must.
- You will be responsible for developing and building IT solutions, DevOps Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology. They deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment.
- Evaluate existing applications and platforms, give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.…
You should be skilled in using the following:
- Source Control Tools: Devops Engineers use source control tools to keep track of changes they make to their projects, so they can easily return to older versions of their code at any time. This is especially helpful when trying identify and fix bugs in code.
- Continuous Integration Tools: Devops Engineers require constant feedback on the status of software. Continuous integration tools help detect software deficiencies as they develop, which allows Devops Engineers to resolve them more quickly.
- Team Management Tools: To guide and track team movements, Devops Engineers need to use one or more team management tools such as Agile Manager or Agile Bench.Ops related tools: Server (DB, App Server, Cache, Emails, …)
- Performance Management Tools like DataDog, Bash & Linux, SSL configuration, Automation through a programming language like Python or similar; Tools for clustering.
- Dev related tools: Programming languages like python, ruby, elixir, php will help you go much more faster and even code some features, not just automation. A dev environment like Sublime, Vim, .. . Experience consuming REST/graphql services and building APIs.
- Experience in the OPS world working with AWS, Digital Ocean, Linux.
- Coding skills in languages like bash, python, ruby, php, …
- A result driven self starter with great communication and collaboration skills, we put a lot of emphasis on being team players
- Passion to learn and to teach/mentor others
Resume without cover letter and portfolio will be not considered.
PERKS & BENEFIT
- Remote Work
- Regular Holiday
- Free Lunch, Sports, Health Facility
- Stock Option
Cilsy Fiolution is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by PT. Cilsy Fiolution Indonesia.
Your personal data will be retained by Cilsy Fiolution as long as Cilsy Fiolution determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment, other potential employment opportunities at Cilsy Fiolution (for a period of two years from our last recruiting interaction with you) or as part of of your employment (if applicable).