Raise our brand awareness and generate a cool campaign
We are looking for a Social Media Strategist to lead our company’s social media presence and community engagement. You will play an integral role in developing digital strategy and growing digital business through social media experiences.
- Create social media content, including written content, images, and videos, and set up ongoing social calendars with content planned for each day across platforms.
- Research new social media trends and hashtags
- Create analyze and explain relevant analytics reports
- Work with the Marketing and Creative department to strategize content ideas
- Develop standards and guides to maintain brand voice and style across channels.
- Student or fresh graduate from any major
- Passion for social media
- Deep knowledge and expertise using LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Experience with YouTube a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially around digital campaign
- Naturally collaborative, with experience working across functions
- A positive attitude and the willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills, team-player attitude, and ability to self-manage
Only Resumes with cover letter and portfolio are considered.
PERKS & BENEFIT
- Remote Work
- Regular Holiday
- Free Lunch, Sports, Health Facility
- Stock Option
Cilsy Fiolution is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by PT. Cilsy Fiolution Indonesia.
Your personal data will be retained by Cilsy Fiolution as long as Cilsy Fiolution determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment, other potential employment opportunities at Cilsy Fiolution (for a period of two years from our last recruiting interaction with you) or as part of of your employment (if applicable).