You will join a team of passionate designers and engineers to build experiences that will impact the lives of thousands of people. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be involved in all aspects of the product development process from brainstorming to tweaking pixels. You will be expected to utilize a wide range of product design skills from user testing to interaction to visual and work in cross-functional, collaborative project teams directly with product managers and engineers. We’re a very fast paced environment. We work hard and play hard.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them.
- Execute end-to-end design work from user research, wireframing, prototyping, high fidelity to production
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Proactively contribute to a feedback culture that consistently strives to exceed quality
- Use data and research to inform design thinking
- Leading design sprints to create high fidelity, customer validated design artifacts.
- Work closely with Product Owners to define and execute product design solutions across web, mobile, and tablet platforms.
- Work closely with developers to jointly implement the vision and information design objectives via graphical user interfaces and information architecture.
- Work closely with developers to ensure proposed designs are well supported by technology and are cost effective to implement.
- Create and refine visual designs, interaction designs and iconography as well as site architecture, wireframes and task flows.
- Deliver both screen concepts and production-ready visual design assets.
- Apply consistent typography, color, and other graphic elements appropriately to create visual solutions that meet business and user needs.
- Own and maintain our style guides in order to maximize efficiency and flexibility of the products over time.
- Work as an integral member of our cross-functional teams within our agile software development methodology.
- Working knowledge of user interface design best practices across web, mobile, and tablet platforms.
- Ability to communicate visual design recommendations to both peers and company leaders.
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate in a team environment
- Able to multi-task with careful attention to detail.
- Able to think strategically about gradual enhancements to the product UI.
- Fluent in Adobe applications including Photoshop and Illustrator – CS6 or CC.
- Fluent in at least one wireframe application such as Omnigraffle or Balsamiq.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong conceptual understanding of current online technologies and the principles of web application design, HTML, and scalable dynamic GUIs.
- Technical understanding a plus
Only Resumes with cover letter and portfolio are considered.
PERKS & BENEFIT
- Remote Work
- Regular Holiday
- Free Lunch, Sports, Health Facility
- Stock Option
Cilsy Fiolution is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by PT. Cilsy Fiolution Indonesia.
Your personal data will be retained by Cilsy Fiolution as long as Cilsy Fiolution determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment, other potential employment opportunities at Cilsy Fiolution (for a period of two years from our last recruiting interaction with you) or as part of of your employment (if applicable).